This tiny little "Pay Now" button will get you started on a BIG impact:
Alumni Brothers of Beta Upsilon,
We can all take great pride in having funded and built "America's best new fraternity house" in our Centennial Chapter House.
We thought we were building a building. But we learned that we also built a community. Of Sig alums of all ages and generations. Of stronger undergraduate brothers.
Now we announce The Centennial Club: A campaign to reduce the bank debt so our building will carry on in healthy fashion for many, many years. And, in 75 to 100 years from, this special fund will also be used to build a new Sigma Chi chapter house at WSU so we never have to go through the difficulties we faced. This fund will also be available for major repairs or renovations and to repair and restore the Castleberry House next door so that it can continue to be a prudent investment and house some of our live-out undergraduates while keeping them literally next door.
To help ensure the long-term financial viability of the new Sigma Chi Chapter House, the Beta Upsilon Sigma Chi Club (“House Corporation”) has created the “Centennial Club” fund intended to accumulate over time, overseen by the Executive Committee and Governors of the existing BUSCC, and maintained securely at Spokane Teachers Credit Union. The fund will be used solely for the following four enumerated purposes:
1. To accumulate funds to pay down the $3.0M construction loan when our loan is re-cast
2. In the event of financial distress of the Chapter/BUSCC, payment of the Mortgage, loans or other month-to-month expenses related to the Chapter house
3. Payment of the mortgage or loans in the event the charter is revoked by the national fraternity or recognition of our Chapter revoked by the University for any reason; or
4. To pay for remodeling, renovation, re-building or other refurbishment/re-construction of the Sigma Chi Chapter House and/or the adjacent Beta Upsilon-owned property known as the “Castleberry House”, including the structures or surrounding grounds.
Centennial Club Giving Levels
For Brothers who graduated more than 10 years ago (but, available to all)
• Order of Constantine: A one-time payment of $25,000, or $5,000 annually for 5 years
• White Cross Brothers: A one-time payment of $15,000, or $3,000 annually for 5 years
• Founder’s Circle: A one-time payment of $10,000, or $2,500 annually for 4 years
• The Jordan Standard: A one-time payment of $5,000, or $2,000 immediate lump sum, plus $1,000 annually for 3 years
• One-Time Donation: A one-time donation of $2,500, $1,000, $750.00, $500.00, $250.00
For Brothers who graduated less than 10 years Ago
• Runkle Society: A one-time payment of $2,500 or $50/month for 60 months
• Caldwell Society: A one-time payment of $1,250 or $25/month for 60 months
Benefactor – Including BUSCC in your Will/Estate Plan ($10,000+)
In addition, if you include the BUSCC in your Will/Estate Plan at minimum level of $10,000, you will be recognized now as a Centennial Club donor upon proper proof of inclusion of BUSCC in your Will/Estate.
To give: Jeff Pyatt 425-260-4500, Bill Ukropina 626-233-0383 or www.wsusigmachi.org/the-centennial-club
Thank you from the Executive Committee of the Beta Upsilon Sigma Chi Club of Pullman ("the House Corporation"),
Howie Neill, President
Brad Fulton, Vice President
Joe Winkler, Treasurer
For donor questions, call Joe Winkler at 206-090-3154
NOTE: We are currently tweaking the donor portal to allow recurring gifts and to provide you with an immediate receipt.